SEO Visual Blueprint: Your visual blueprint for effective Internet marketing, 3rd Edition
Your visual, step-by-step guide to search engine optimization, from an Internet marketing expert
Techniques and best practices for search engine optimization are constantly evolving. This visual guide to SEO is fully updated with information on the latest and most effective ways to move your website up in the search engine rankings. Internet marketing guru Kristopher Jones, a frequent keynote speaker at interactive marketing conferences, explains all the key concepts in a visual format so you can see how they work and what to do. Learn about keyword generation, internal linking, URL structure, content creation, using social media, and more.
- More than 70 percent of businesses today have websites; search engine optimization is a vital factor in growing a business by gaining new customers while increasing business from existing customers
- This two-color book is the only guide to search engine optimization that is presented in a visual format
- Presents search engine marketing principles including keyword generation, on-site optimization involving website structure, internal linking, URL structure, content creation, off-site optimization, social media optimization and more
- Author is a popular keynote speaker and panelist at interactive marketing and technology conferences
Search Engine Optimization: Your visual blueprint for effective Internet marketing, Third Edition helps visual learners master and maximize SEO techniques.
SEO Visual Blueprint: Your visual blueprint for effective Internet marketing, 2nd Edition
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an ever-growing and powerful form of online marketing that allows business to grow in a faster, more cost-effective way by increasing traffic and visibility to a Web site. This updated resource remains the only book of its kind to take a visual approach to the essential component of maximizing the effective marketing strategies that SEO provides.
Packed with more than 600 screen shots, top Internet marketing expert Kristopher Jones explores search-engine marketing principles such as keyword generation, on-site optimization specifically regarding Web site structure, internal linking, URL structure, and content creation, and much more.
* Presenting the only known book on the market that takes a visual approach to the powerful and growing form of SEO marketing
* Covers the increasing role of social media Web sites as well as the convergence that is occurring between paid and organic search-engine marketing
* Offers you a strong foundation for developing successful SEO strategies
Search Engine Optimization: Your visual blueprint for effective Internet marketing, Second Edition captures the immense potential of SEO and delivers it to you in a visually understandable way.
Search Engine Optimization: Your visual blueprint for effective Internet marketing
Welcome to the only guidebook series that takes a visual approach to professional-level computer topics. Open the book and you ll discover step-by-step screen shots that demonstrate over 140 key search engine optimization techniques, including analyzing your competition, researching and analyzing keywords, developing your link building skills, and setting up blogs and communities. Succinct explanations will walk you through using Google Analytics, networking with Facebook and MySpace, setting up pay-per-click campaigns, and much more.
Click Here to Purchase the Book Now!