It’s been a busy year of travel so far with speaking engagements at Online Marketing Summit in San Diego, Search Engine Strategies in New York City, and an outstanding week-long educational experience at Tony Robbin’s Business Mastery in Las Vegas. I’ve also been traveling quite a bit for one of my start-ups ReferLocal.com since we are launching in new cities across America every week or two.
Here’s a quick snapshot of some upcoming events. Hope to see you there! I’ll add more as I confirm them. Click here for a longer list of past and upcoming speaking engagements and book signings.
• Looking Forward Conference, Luzerne County Community College, Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, March 31, 2012
• Daily Deal Summit, Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York, New York, April 17-18, 2012
• Radio Ink Convergence Conference, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, California, June 4-5, 2012
• FORUMcon (Keynote), Hotel Kabuki, San Francisco, California, June 12, 2012
• PubCon Las Vegas 2012, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 15-19, 2012